MINIML Laundry Powder and Jar
Miniml Fresh Linen laundry powder and wide neck jar. The jar holds 500g which will give you 25 washes. (this option includes the jar)
Look no further, Miniml's Non-Bio Washing Powder is worth taking your clothes off for. It fights stains and odours by using the power of nature to keep your clothes as clean as your conscience.
Amazing results even at low temperatures. What's not to love?
- Highly concentrated - 1kg = 50 washes
- Exceptional washing results, even at low temperatures.
- Excellent results on whites and colourfast.
- No optical brighteners.
- Low foaming.
- Ideal for domestic or commercial use.
- Gentle for sensitive skin.
- Eco-Friendly and Readily Biodegradable.
- Natural and subtle fresh linen fragrance.
- Vegan, Cruelty-Free and British Made.
- Free from: VOC’s, chlorine bleaches, solvents, lanoline, sulphates, parabens and phosphates.
- Safe for septic tanks if used as directed.
- Effective in both hard and soft water.
- Bulk refills collected, cleaned and refilled.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Washing Machine: Pour into the machine dispenser. Light load 1 TBSP (20g). Medium load 1 and a half TBSP (30g). Heavy load 2 TBSP (40g).
Hand wash: Dilute 1-2 TBSP (20g-40g) in the washbasin. Soak for 5 mins + rinse.
AREAS OF USAGE
- Small domestic machines
- Large industrial tunnel washers
5-10% Oxygen Based Bleaching Agents*, Anionic Surfactants, <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants. *Plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors.